Monday, May 16, 2011

A Good Surprise

I have been lamenting on the trouble I've had finding a church home.  Yesterday, after a good workout at Life Works, I stopped in the new church that meets at the vocational school across the street from the gym.  It's called Renew Communities and since part of my blog is about being renewed, I thought this was a pretty good sign of where to visit.  I had heard the pastor Andy Sikora speak many times at another church and I really like the way he speaks.
This was a really good service with some amazing worship, and interactive teaching.  There was also good coffee and snacks (yummm).  I felt very at home at this place and relaxed, I am planning on giving it a chance for a while and even go to the picnic this coming Sunday.  For those of you who know me this is a big stretch but I am excited about it.  Good eating, good workout and good worship....hmmmm...stay tuned
  Peace, Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment